Classes are running as per usual at MCS. Here are a few notes:
- February 1st marks the end of Semester 1. For high school this means one set of courses and exams are ending and a new set of courses will begin. For Kindergarten students this means they will be switching to attending Monday, Wednesday, Friday. For all students, this means report cards will be coming out during the first week of February!
- February 4th is an Admin Day for staff. There will be no classes for students.
- February 15th is an ACSI PD day for staff. No classes at MCS.
- If your student is missing a glove or two, a lid for their container or perhaps a pair of socks, be sure to come check out our Lost and Found box located in the lobby of the high school.
- MCS now has a Facebook page which will be updated more regularly than this website to keep you informed of the day-to-day activities happening. Search for Morweena Christian School or follow this link https://www.facebook.com/morweenaschool .
- MCS can be found on Twitter at @MorweenaSchool
As always, please contact the school if you have any questions! (204) 364-2466